PRICE IMPROVEMENT! This beautiful colonial is waiting for you! 4 Bedrooms and 2.5 Bathrooms on just over a 1/4 acre meticulously landscaped lot in Cecil's Mill. Open kitchen features gleaming granite countertops, sizable island perfect for food prep, stainless steel appliances, and tile floor. Family room, dining room and recreation room are all located just off the kitchen making this home perfect for entertaining. A formal living room and private office/den complete the spacious main level. All of this before you have even gone upstairs! The upper level boasts 3 secondary bedrooms each large enough for a full size bed and sharing the hall bath. Generous primary bedroom is the perfect final touch to the upper lever - including dual walk-in closets and spa like en suite full bath comprised of dual vanities, a large enclosed shower, and tile floor. The full unfinished basement is ready for you to create an oasis of your own design - home gym, workshop, theater room, the sky is the limit! Enjoy a warm summer evening with a cool beverage on the deck located just off the kitchen and rec room. Play outside in the green grass on the fenced back yard. Easy access to Great Mills Rd for PAX NAS commuters or to Rt 4 for Webster Field or Leonardtown. Don't miss your chance to make this home yours!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater, Public Water Ser
3,014 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
St. Mary's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Disposal, Electric Range/Cooktop, Central Vacuum, Microwave, Laundry Hookup
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs, Unfinished Basement
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Alarm
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Porch, Deck
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard. Front Yard, Level, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S), Stream/Creek.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price